Covid-19 News Update- Governor DeWine has released the State of Ohio Guidelines that enable Pools to be open.
Click Here for the CSTC Covid-19 Procedures
Click Here for the full list and Official State Guidelines
Some of the Rules include...
- The state recommends guests wear face coverings as they enter and leave pool areas and aquatic centers, but not while they’re swimming
- People should continue to protect themselves in and out of the water by regularly washing their hands and staying six feet apart from others for social distancing, according to the CDC
- Swimmers will be mandated to practice social distancing, gather in groups of less than 10 people and stay home if they’re sick, according to the guidelines
- Pools and aquatic centers should limit their capacity to help guests keep six feet apart
- Guests should be instructed to keep six feet apart from anyone not in their household; regularly wash their hands; and stay home if they’re sick.
- For seating and dining areas, tables and chairs should be spaced far enough apart to maintain social distancing. If tables and chairs are unable to be moved around, the area should be blocked off.
- Employees should wear face coverings and keep six feet apart from other employees.
YSL has unfortunately canceled all swim meets for the 2020 summer season.
In 2020 The CSTC has moved the website to a new platform that updates and maintains the clubs database, allows for online payments, and for the scheduling of functions for club sports, events, and parties. We have added more concrete deck, purchased patio furniture, and are investing in sun shades for areas of the club.
The goal of the Board is to continually reinvest capital into the club grounds to ensure we are providing the members with first class facilities.
In 2019, The CSTC updated the restrooms, renovated the basketball court and hoops, and added additional concrete deck around the shallow end of the pool.
Due to positive feedback from Members regarding the successful 2019 social events, 2020 will be full of similar events for families, adults, and kids.